About Dr. Piana
- A Chiropractor in Torrington, CT
- Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1991
- Chi Rho Theta Research Honors
- Certification in Soft Tissue Injuries and Auto Accident Case Management
- Fellow in Chiropractic Biophysics
- Fellow in Clinical Thermology
- Trains doctors around the world in medical thermal imaging
- President of the Professional Academy of Clinical Thermology (PACT), a non-profit organization
- Over 25 years experience in Acupuncture Science
- Innovator of Acupuncture Under Live Thermography
- Patients from all over the world use his consultation service on Skype where he discusses problems from breast cancer to spinal disorders.
- Low Back Back
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Discs
- Chronic Pain
- Auto Accidents and other injuries
- Sports Injuries
- To Just Be Healthy
We use the latest scientific protocols and procedures. Thermography is a state of the art tool that pinpoints the cause of your pain precisely. This is the same technology that NASA uses to guide space missions. Thermography can also be seen in many other aspects of science including engineering, meteorology, physics, and many military functions. Dr. Piana has brought this science to the world of healthcareTake a look at this site and if at any point you have any questions be sure to contact us.
When someone first walks in to our office they will notice the feeling of serenity. The birch logs and wood floors will calm the senses along with the uplifting music. Staff attends to the needs of all patients. Patients will leave energized and confident that the doctor found their problem and has the ability to help. If we cannot help we will find someone who can!
We welcome patients of all ages for quality Chiropractic care.